We help a broad range of businesses manage successful Marketing campaigns across multiple industries and countries. We're always on the look out for Marketing Intern's to join our office in London and become part of the 'mad scientists' - or Inbound Marketers if you prefer.
How to apply
If you want to pit your wits against some of the brightest brains in the industry then please read through the description below, complete the form to the right and attach your CV. Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com to find out more about our paid marketing internship.
In your role as a Marketing Intern at The B2B Marketing Lab, you will support our Marketing account management team in the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients - including social media management, marketing content generation and use of HubSpot Inbound Marketing software. This requires a basic understanding of marketing techniques – marketing collateral generation, emailing marketing campaigns - and the enthusiasm and acumen to learn and develop an extensive digital marketing and analytical skill-set.
You will be actively involved in the effective running and reporting of marketing campaigns undertaken by The B2B Marketing Lab, therefore you are expected to conduct yourself with a high level of professionalism at all times. From time to time you might also be required to take part in social media marketing campaigns as part of your activities.
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree at undergraduate level in Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Economics, Sciences, Maths or Technology.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- A competent understanding of Microsoft Office suite - in particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
- A hard-working and committed approach.
- A blend of strong analytical and written skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task, work in a team environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in the use of social media platforms – e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, HootSuite and other social media monitoring tools / applications.
- Developing and applying an understanding of integrated inbound marketing and the role of digital marketing within The B2B Marketing Lab’s wider marketing offering.
- Training to develop a wide-ranging digital marketing skill set, encompassing outbound and inbound marketing, content design, marketing copy creation and all forms of digital marketing and analytics.
- General reporting and account administration.
- Developing your understanding of each of your clients’ businesses and the industries they operate in.
- Supporting the Marketing team with day-to-day contact with clients.
- Develop an understanding of each of your clients and the reasons and strategies behind client’s marketing objectives.
- Responsible for the production of client meeting minutes, contact reports and transcripts.
- As Marketing Intern, you will work from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.